shot of sass, served on (n)ice

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Super Powers

(As directed by This Week's Special, and in similar fashion to Megan: a love letter of persuasion to one of our Top 5.)

Dear Super Tom -

Let me help you practice ripping your clothes off. If you find the Ice Fortress a bit chilly, I've got powerful heat vision as well; just try me. Wrap your arms of steel around me; I'm confident we'd soar together. There would be no need to use your x-ray vision, I'd lay it all out for you. I wouldn't have to worry about biting those luscious full lips of yours too hard, because I know you heal fast. Speaking of fast, I'd love to help you debunk that "faster than a speeding bullet" myth as well - it just doesn't apply in some areas of your life, I'm quite certain. Let me be your Kryptonite - I'll make you weak and come crawling for more.

fly to me.
Love Always,
Andi

4 tips left at the bar:

penelope said...

Whew! It's getting hot up in the bar!

Ruby said...

Wowza! Lay it all out, Andi!

Surely even Superman isn't strong enough to resist such a proposition!

ashley said...

Whoah! Andi, I think you're superhero name should be Vixen!!!

Niki said...

Dirty girl - I LOVE it!