shot of sass, served on (n)ice

Monday, July 21, 2008

Rock My World

Dear The Rock,

I have professed my lust for you before, and now I find myself wrestling with the overwhelming desire to take you down. Down to the mat, that is.

We can match up for a little one on one, Rock, and I'm ready. I've got an outfit picked out that is stone. cold. killer. I fully expect you to cock an eyebrow at my flair and attempt to take away my belt. And I will hold you to it.

So you just come on over, The Rock, and we will see who gets pinned up against the ropes. I'm kind of hoping it's me, because I smell what you're cooking.
I'm waiting,
Megan

PS: My favorite Girl Scout cookies are SAMOAS and I could Eat You Up. I'm just sayin'...

7 tips left at the bar:

Anonymous said...

Whew! It's getting hot up in here! That was a confident direct approach. . I think he'll definitely respond.

Tempe said...

HA! Samoas. That's hilarious, Megan!

Karen said...

Megan, you are too cool. As they say in the army, "Locked, Cocked, Ready to ROCK!" But, I beg to differ with your expectations of the Rock... If I were alone with him, it wouldn't be his eyebrow I wanted cocked at me... Ha ha.

Oh, pregnancy hormones and a husband who's been gone all summer...

Ruby said...

Karen, don't think I wasn't tempted to put something about 'rock hard'!

ashley said...

I was waiting for you to smell what the Rock was cooking! This crush of yours makes me giggle!

Niki said...

This letter is nothing short of brilliant. I may not like the Rock, but I like your style, Megs.

penelope said...

Tee hee. I like the line about the Samoas best.