shot of sass, served on (n)ice

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Barmaid 54, Where Are You?

So, today is Ruby's birthday (whew, it snuck up on me and I just got this post in on time!) And I hear she's flown the coop (although, I have yet to actually get confirmation over the PHONE or EMAIL). Supposedly, she now resides deep in the heart of TEXAS! Even though a mere year ago, she'd uprooted and come back home to GA. She managed to kick some grad school ass and is taking names in a new PhD program?! We might have to take that poster of The Rock down to make room for all of these diplomas!
Anyway, everyone raise your glass to our beloved Ruby. Here's hoping she's having a fabulous time and can make it back into the bar for a round (or three) soon (er, along with the rest of us).

5 tips left at the bar:

Bj in Dallas said...

YEE HAW! You're in Texas???

Happy Happy, Wild and Nappy! Please make contact here or somewhere so we'll know your not frozen to the ground somewhere-

btw, we don't say yee haw. Thats only on television.

pen said...

Happy Birthday, Ruby!

Tempe said...

Yay Ruby...happy happy birthday to you, girl!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sheila said...

Happy Happy Ruby! Welcome to Texas!!

I have for you a jar of Vanilla & Hazelnut swirl Nutella (well, an Italian brand, not Nutella proper). Send me or BJ an email with your new info & I'll get it in the mail to you!!

p.s. does Ruby's PhD involved reading that Asian language over there? Cuz if so, I'm very impressed...