shot of sass, served on (n)ice

Friday, August 21, 2009

WTFug Friday

It's worth being late for work to post this. Not the biggest fan of Lady GaGa. Although I admit to sometimes singing "Poker Face" or "Just Dance," mostly I loathe her. I get her schtick is her schtick, but meh, Madonna did it better. I also get that she has to dress the part when she goes in public and knows she's going to be photographed. But Really? At the AIRPORT? Really?


That studded jacket is going to hurt when she tries to recline in her seat. Just sayin'.

More loveliness at Dlisted (where you can truly see how pointy those studs really are. hee. did i just accidentally make a dirty joke?)

2 tips left at the bar:

penelope said...

I have... no words for this.

sheila said...

Totally with you on the whole Lady Gaga thing. She's overrated, her voice is just so-so, and really -- who needs to see that in the airport on their way to a business meeting. Seriously.