shot of sass, served on (n)ice

Friday, May 22, 2009

Drinking Buddies

I’d like to sit down and have a beer with:

  • Steve Carrell from “The Office,” for entertainment value. Let’s add in Amy Poehler to that sit-down… she pretty much plays the female/local government version of Michael Scott on “Parks and Recreation.” So funny and brilliant. 

 

  • The gang from “How I Met Your Mother,”  because they clearly know how to do it up right. They’re always at the bar, making each other (and me) laugh.

 

  • McDreamy, because he’s well… dreamy. I would just stare, thank you… no beer or wine necessary for me.

 

 

 

 

  • Michael Ausiello, from Entertainment Weekly, because I am about addicted to his Tweets. I would get him drunk enough to tell me who is returning to Grey’s in the fall. I HAVE TO KNOW!

 

  • Michael Pollan, author of In Defense of Food, because I have become a giant food nerd, and it’s sort of his fault. I suppose we would have to avoid all the beer derived from GMO corn products, but I also suppose that’s just fine by me.

 

  • My fellow Smartini barmaids, because I miss you girls! But let’s not drink said beer in the hot tub, k?

P1020818

With all that said, I am now seriously thirsty for some beer! 

1 tips left at the bar:

Andria said...

aww! I hadn't seen this picture. It's a keeper!