shot of sass, served on (n)ice

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Forget beer, let's do shots!

Here's my list (off the top of my head), and just my list, because I'm too damn lazy to fancy it up with pictures right now.

* Ben Affleck & Matt Damon - see, e.g. Good Will Hunting

* Tina Fey - I'm sure we'd be besties

* Barack Obama - we'd laugh, we'd talk sports, we'd create world peace

* Hugh Grant - this would be awesome on so many levels

* My mom & my little sister - mom has this inner drunk that is dying to come out; my little sister is almost 21; it would be so. much. fun.

2 tips left at the bar:

Bj in Dallas said...

well now its the weekend and I can do shots with you!! and I like everyone on your list

where is shot queen Megan?

Andria said...

I'm with you. . I don't drink beer, so I was going to have to come up with something else anyway. And I love your list. . can I just tag along? I'd have a hard time keeping Hubby at home during the Tina Fey segment, but I would sooo love to get your mom drunk. awesomeness and hilarity would totally ensue.