shot of sass, served on (n)ice

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Books, shoes and undergarments

I didn't think my list would be very long, but thinking back, here's what I read today:

Blogs, emails, IMs, Facebook, mail (containing real mail: 2 Thank You cards and 1 letter from Granny to Sweet Pea), street signs (I tend to notice billboards and other signs more than I think most people?), catalogs, fine print in contracts with evil Insurance and Utility companies, menu at a restaurant tonight (yay! special treat).
reviews of Zune vs. Ipod vs. Sansa vs. Sony vs. . . .
There's a Wocket in My Pocket by Dr. Seuss
Don't Bump the Glump by Shel Silverstein (very odd, go figure!)
Maisy Big, Maisy Small (about Maisy the Mouse and Opposites!)
No Such Things another strange one with made up creatures and names and rhymes.

Personally, what do I read? For pleasure for me? hahaha. I still have The Painted House by John Grisham courtesy of Pen sitting on my nightstand. waiting. And sadly, I had more, but I gave her back some at the retreat to send them on, so I wouldn't be backing up the sharing network.
Marley & Me from my sister and brother-in-law who didn't know the dog died, but thought it was just a good book about a lovable and quirky dog also sits there.

*********
I, too, have too many shoes to really count. There are several shelves of the ones I wear the most in the entry closet, then more upstairs in my closet - two different shoe racks, one that is used more often and one that requires a dust rag if I were to chance wearing anything on it.

I have a mere 6 bras: peach, cream, black, brown, lavendar and blue with flowers. I feel like this is a small number, but honestly it's more than I used to own and I still resort to a favorite 1-2.

0 tips left at the bar: