shot of sass, served on (n)ice

Friday, January 9, 2009

Goodbye Twenties, You WTH!

Tomorrow is my 30th birthday.

GASP! I know!

Fortunately for me, I have a nice day planned with my sister at a hugemongous mall outside of Atlanta. I'm pretty sure I will be getting my hair did (can y'all tell I'm back in the South?!), especially getting ALL THAT GREY covered up. And then, when I'm done with the foil and dryers, we are going to peruse that damn mall until our feet fall off, because damnit! it's my birthday!

In the mean time, I will leave you with this song that just makes me laugh and laugh and then laugh all over again. I heard it in Kansas before we left so I know it's not just a Georgia thing... If you aren't a fan of country music, don't turn it off right away. It just keeps getting better. And I can't believe that they play this on the radio! (Let's not pretend here: I will sing along with this song and smile just like the next person because I am certainly not too good!)

Happy Birthday to me, your white trash ho!


Cheater, Cheater - Joey+Rory


2 tips left at the bar:

Bj in Dallas said...

MEGANNN!!
First, HBD, welcome to the thirties, that is the most awesome time, until you are 40. And then I have to admit I'm staring at 50 in March.
I'm having to say 'its just a number' when I meditate because its KILLING ME!!
Enjoy your bday, your cow neighbors, and your new home in Georgia. Lots of changes this year for you! And ASK BETTY will soon answer your dilemas, if she sobers up long enough. Nothing worse than a drunk monkey,...

Bj in Dallas said...

also love the song...do they play that at the Pizza Hut during the Buffay hours?