shot of sass, served on (n)ice

Friday, July 11, 2008

Customer Appreciation

Here at the bar we like to recognize loyal customers (and share a little blog love). Recently we have noticed SMILF and BOTB, from The Wifezilla Diaries, pulling up a stool at the bar and we couldn't be more pleased.

The Wifezilla Diaries is a group blog written by chic ladies who will make you pee your pants, they are so funny. They might even make you blush a time or two, from being very real and writing stuff that I would never have the balls to. And you want to know what's great? These girls must like what we're serving up too, because they had a little of our tasty WTFriday drink and started making their own at home. Now that's what I'm talking about! Everyone could use a round of WTF? on a Friday, that's for damn sure. So, if you don't get your fill of Beer Nuts with us, stroll on over and check out what crazies they are laughing at on Fridays.

We like them so much that we are bestowing our highest honor upon them: the You Can Dance On Our Bar Anytime award.

5 tips left at the bar:

Anonymous said...

Welcome! We've enjoyed you stopping in. I'll get the next round! Martinis, right? And you had a light lunch, so you can stay for a few rounds?

Anonymous said...

Aww I feel so special ... so because we're appreciated customers we get free drinks right?

This is one fabulous bar to hang out in. You ladies are fab!

On a side note anyone have a "make it 5:30 so I can leave work and start my weekend drink". I REALLY need one of those!

Anonymous said...

Ohh and PS we LOVE dancing on bars

Anonymous said...

Aw, I am tearing up right now! :) Thank you!
I totally love dancing on bars. The last time I did it was barefoot. Klassy.

Anonymous said...

I need to pull up a barstool more often so I can get a mention too. HA HA! Thanks for the Wifezilla love. The wifeys love stiff drinks ;)