shot of sass, served on (n)ice

Friday, July 11, 2008

WTFriday: Who does this guy think he is?!

At the end of this guy's voicemails, I literally said outloud to myself, "WTF?!"  I think you will, too.

(FYI: The audio is about 4.5 mins long, but it keeps getting better, so listen to the whole thing.)

2 tips left at the bar:

Ruby said...

Ah, Dimitri. How effed up is this guy? If I was Olga I would run for the hills! "I'm a complete catch" Who says that? Or "maybe your mother has cancer"? SOB this guy is looney.

But listen, Olga, if you have some sort of psychological problem, don't call him. He's not interested. You really would think that he would be, two peas in a pod and all...

Anonymous said...

whoa. "maybe you were abused as a child" that's a lovely line to leave in a message. Gotta love "you should look that up" this guy is a piece of work!
Thanks for sharing, Nik. Definitely worthy of WTFriday! Total Beer NUTS!