shot of sass, served on (n)ice

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tuesday Tickler... Ewww!


From this MSNBC Photo Blog page, we have a man who is trying to perform a Tuesday Tickler on himself. I CAN SEE SACK, Y'ALL. This is so wrong, in so many ways.

From the comments section: ANYAmyDallas "Last time I did this I ended up pregnant...and it wasn't done in the name of religion...it was in the name of Jack Daniels."

Why can't I look away from this nuttiness? It's like a big nutty car wreck.

5 tips left at the bar:

penelope said...

Boy, if he could fold up just a little more, I bet he'd never leave home. No wonder he's smiling.

Wait--was that wrong? Too early in the morning?

Karen said...

Thanks, Megs, for the picture. I have a case of hysterical/psycho-somatic blindness now, feeling for the keys to type. Although psychotically blind, I still cannot get the mental picture out of my head! AHHHHH!

Ruby said...

But Karen, did you at least laugh? Right before you went blind?

I'm sorry, I just had to do it. HAD TO.

Anonymous said...

ew!

going back out to view the Tuscan scenery now to attempt to eradicate that image from memory.

jenn said...

This is like a bad car accident. . . but worse. You know you shouldn't look, but you can't help your compulsion to stare in horror/fascination.