shot of sass, served on (n)ice

Friday, May 23, 2008

While You Were at the Bar 5/23

It's WTFriday, so we are going to celebrate by indulging in lots of news you can lose and only a wee little news you can use. So sue me. Oh, and if you're new here, check out our back story.

News you can lose:

Chevy's 2010 Camaro has been photographed while on the test track in Germany. It doesn't look much like the Camaro of old, which may be good or bad depending on your preference. I don't really care, old or new, as long as a mullet and cigarette hanging from your mouth are not required to own one.

Noooo! Look at all these shows that have been cancelled! Son of a... where will I get my Josh Duhamel fix? Hmm? Cavemen, however, I can see getting axed. But Vegas? No way!

Stars with laughable hair blunders? Yes, thank you. Flip through until you get to MKO. Tell me doesn't look like the Grinch in the pic on the right. That's what I thought.

News you can use:

An appeals court judge in Texas ruled against state authorities in the seizure of 468 children from the polygamist compound. The court stated that the state did not establish proper grounds to remove the children from their families. This ruling revoked the state's custody over a large group of the children.

Word of the day:

(Also on hiatus for WTFriday is the standard WOD. Here we have a prior WOD from Urban Dictionary.

"Shituation : a bad situation, 2.: a dramatic, usually negative happening resulting in utter shit in one's life.

Having GW in office sure is a shituation for da nation. "

1 tips left at the bar:

penelope said...

I heart WTFriday.

Literally, though, I gasped in horror at the cancellation of Aliens in America. That show was SO good!! I am so upset about that. And Miss Guided was genius in the making as well. It seems like pretty much every new show from the past 2 years bit the dust? Or is it just me. I'm trying to think of what survived?

MKO totally looks like the Grinch.