shot of sass, served on (n)ice

Monday, May 19, 2008

Weekly Special Leftovers

This is Chuck Wicks. Apparently, he sings country music, as I first viewed a photo of him while browsing through some of the bad fashion and hungry starlets that hit the red carpet at last night's Country Music Awards. I don't really like "today's country" - I like my Cash and Haggard and Hank (Sr., thank you very much) - but I might change my views on "today's country" if it looks like this.

Helllloooo, Chuck. I hope that last one is taken at the Smartini Bar. And I hope he's at my table cause that is one long, tall drink of water. Make it a double. Rawr. Once boy crazy, always boy crazy.





10 tips left at the bar:

Anonymous said...

Yum-my! I AM a fan of "today's country" and I haven't even seen him! 'ello, 'ello, indeed! guess you called dibs, though. dang.

jenn said...

Hel-LO! This is enough to make me reconsider my general avoidance of country music. Delicious!

penelope said...

Yowza!!

Ruby said...

I'm a fan of new country (as well as old!) but have not heard of this delicious looking man. Looks like I will have to keep my eyes and ears peeled for more!

Tempe said...

Uh...hello hot man! Thanks for the find, Ashley!

ashley said...

I do what I can, Temp, to share the hot men of the world with my nearest and dearest. :)

ashley said...

Okay...I don't really love the song that much, but the VOICE is HOT. I might be in love...must find out if he's single...

Check out the track here...
http://www.seeqpod.net/search/?plid=d16cbddc10

Anonymous said...

I couldn't get the track to play (kept skipping) but I do know the Stealing Cinderella song! It's VERY popular these days at weddings for dance with Daddy.

Anonymous said...

I saw him in concert las night with Brad Paisley in Hershey, Pa. He is so darn hot. I find it hard to believe that he is anywhere near 29yrs. old...has that cute, boyish face.
This old lady will keep her eye out for more great things from him.

Anonymous said...

HELLLLOOOO CHUCK!

Rawr, Rawr..........