shot of sass, served on (n)ice

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

the list...

This took more thought than I expected. Not because I couldn't think of five, but because I thought of ten and had to narrow it down! Of course, this got Chris and I talking about our respective "lists," and his was, in this order:

1. Penelope Cruz
2. Salma Hayek
3. Penelope Cruz
4. Salma Hayek
5. Penelope Cruz

I decided to branch out a bit more and actually pick five different people. And here they are, in no particular order:

5. Patrick Dempsey
Oh, the puppy dog eyes and the sweet smile. And I love the nerd-to-hottie transformation he underwent - from "Can't Buy Me Love" to McDreamy on Grey's. He looks good in scrubs, but also just smokin' in a suit (above).


4. Jeffrey Donovan
HO. LY. Crap this guy is HOT. Chris and I got hooked on USA's original series "Burn Notice" last summer, and while the show is good, I gotta admit, I'm watching it for Jeffrey. He has a hot voice...and I have no idea why that gets to me, but...whew.

3. Julian McMahonOh, Dr. Christian Troy...arrogant, self-absorbed, flawed, HOT Christian. Women want him; men want to BE him. I just love his character on nip/tuck. Such a fabulously obscene show and Julian just makes it hotter. And, when he's interviewing off set, you get to hear that hot Aussie accent. Yum.

2. Jacoby Ellsbury, left fielder, Boston Red Sox The only non-hollywood type on my list, Jacoby (pronounced "jack-OH-bee") is also the only youngin' on the list...I'm about four years older than the Red Sox outfielder. But good lord, he's a hottie. Brought up from the minors in late June of last season, Jacoby was a hero for the Sox in the ALCS and the World Series, batting .360 in the ALCS and .438 in the World Series. And, well, this makes him pretty darn hot.


1. George Clooney

Okay, maybe this IS in particular order, because George is at the top of my list. I've loved this guy since he played Falconer on the NBC drama "Sisters." He's just classic, old-time Hollywood handsome. And - even if we don't agree politically - I'm sure I'd get over it...

Honorable Mentions (told you I'm indecisive!)

Matthew McConaughey

Russell Crowe (in Gladiator, to be exact)

Justin Timberlake (don't make fun!)

Matt Damon

Chris Noth (as Mr. Big)

4 tips left at the bar:

penelope said...

Yowza! I'm so glad to have a fellow Julian McMahon, aka Christian Troy fan. Smokin'!

And Patrick Dempsey as well, but that goes without saying.

ashley said...

I almost put Justin Timberlake on my list, Tempe. Seriously. I mean, he's hot for one thing, but when you're talking about making out, you just sense that JT would bring sexy back.

Gajet said...

Although I'd have a few Honorable Mentions, my actual list would read a little narrower, even, than Chris':

1. Russell Crowe
2. Russell Crowe
3. Russell Crowe
4. Russell Crowe
5. Russell Crowe

Niki said...

Thank you, Tempe for bringing these lesser-known hotties to my attention and um, to my fantasy land.

Narrowing down this list is way too hard. I'm shocked Megan had trouble because I'm already over my own limit! Hmm, maybe I'll borrow Megan's extra?

I third JT. He brings sexy all over the place.