shot of sass, served on (n)ice

Friday, May 9, 2008

Does it come in a bottle?

There is a new strip mall going up between my office and the day care. The other week, I noticed one of the signs for the store coming soon:
Regina's and in smaller print next to it Iced Custard Happiness.

I'm slightly intrigued, but I also kind of look down my nose at such a fluffy description. I may be being a snob here, but it sounds like a cheesy name you came up with in your freshman marketing class. Seriously? That's what you're going to put on your official business cards and signs and logos to clue people into your business? Ok, but I find it a bit odd. Of course, I probably will have to go in and check it out once they do open. Just to see how one sells happiness and all.

1 tips left at the bar:

Ruby said...

I have to laugh at this one... but I agree that I would have to go in and check it out. Who knows, you might buy some hapiness right then and there!