shot of sass, served on (n)ice

Friday, October 9, 2009

Clamshell Bonus

With my extra clams, I’d get my (desperately needed dose of) retail therapy in the following ways:

~new kicks for running. I know we’re not supposed to get things we *need* but if Niki gets to pick out yoga mats and pants, then I get to keep shoes on my list. Maybe even two pair, since I supposedly technically should have different types for running versus taking my kickboxing class at the gym?

~cute clothes for myself and the kids. I’d love some good boots, tights, skirts, skirts and sweater dresses – and the body to pull them off, please (ok, so I know that goes waaay beyond the bonus, but a girl can dream, right?). And fun places to wear them to. I kind of have a thing for coats, so another one wouldn’t hurt, right? I especially love the jewel blue color that’s popular this season. I can’t justify spending this kind of money, unless it’s pretend and then I go a little crazy.

~fix my CD player in the car or get XM radio.

~new laptop just for me. with LOTS of storage for my pictures.

So, I may be over my limit, but who’s really counting? Even just one of these would make me happy as a clam.

1 tips left at the bar:

pen said...

All worthy purchases. Can I have a sweater dress, too? Since we're not counting and all...