shot of sass, served on (n)ice

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Lineup

Per BJ's request, here we are, not hung over, showered and dressed (do you know how hard it was to achieve this feat?):

In order of height (because somebody a) is really anal or b) knows what would look best)

L to R Andi, Niki, Pen, Tempe & Ruby

7 tips left at the bar:

penelope said...

We are so cute! I love that picture.

And it really was quite a feat to get showered, dressed, and past the hangovers. Ruby does not lie.

Karen said...

You ladies look like Rockettes. Gorgeous!

tempe & chris said...

Was that my idea to line up by height? If so, I'm a d-o-r-k.

mendacious said...

total sass.

Karen said...

And here I was, thinking you were walking downhill...

;)

Niki said...

Didn't someone suggest ROY G. BIV order? D-O-R-K. So glad we ignored that bitch.

Bj in Dallas said...

DARLING GROUP!!! I may sound like a DORK saying this, but your group of girls looks like my group of girls and aren't we lucky to have each other!!

You all should make that a Semi Annual gathering, at least. We need to treat ourselves!!

Now I know who you are when I decide to stalk your next gathering :)