shot of sass, served on (n)ice

Thursday, March 19, 2009

the dog ate my playlist

I know y'all are all thinking, "Unbelievable! It was Tempe's idea to do this stupid weekly special and she can't even post on time!" But come on, y'all expected less from this procrastinator extraordinaire?

Sorry for the delay, folks. Here's my top ten. (And I'm loving y'alls playlists, by the way! I'm going to download them all this weekend.)

Smartini Retreat Playlist (follow the link for the jukebox):

1. Read My Mind - The Killers

2. If I Had $1000000 - Barenaked Ladies

3. Move You [SSSPII] - Anya Marina

4. LoveStoned/I Think She Knows Interlude - Justin Timberlake

5. Shame On You - Indigo Girls

6. Sweet Madeline - Will Hoge

7. Whatever You Like (Edited) - T.I.

8. Saint Of Me - The Rolling Stones

9. Stay (Wasting Time) - Dave Matthews Band

10. She Said - Collective Soul

2 tips left at the bar:

Anonymous said...

my poor itunes credits will be all gone by the time this weekly special is over! but it will be chock-full of musical goodness!!

Ruby said...

We definitely needed some JT in there, as well as Dave Matthews!