shot of sass, served on (n)ice

Thursday, January 1, 2009

'08's Toasted...Raise Your Glass to '09!

"New Year's Resolution: drink less... and quit smoking... and quit talking total nonsense to strangers... actually, quit talking, full stop." - Bridget Jones

Here's to the new year at the bar. I feel a bit remorseful about my absenteeism from the bar in the latter part of the year. Emotional hangovers, and the like. But, since we're getting a new start and all the glasses are empty, just waiting to be filled, I hereby resolve...

- Service with a Smile: I know I've been rather the Eeyore of Barmaids, and I resolve to wine less and beer more.

- Can I Get Your Number?: More date-capades and capers in the new year!

- Shaken, Not Stirred: Laugh it up, folks. I hope that '09 will see me bringing happy back - maybe we'll even change the Ashtini recipe for a double-shot of Dry Wit.

Happy New Year!

2 tips left at the bar:

penelope said...

Woohoo! Cheers to all of that!

Anonymous said...

Yippee! I can't wait for more Adventures in Ashley's Dating Life!!