shot of sass, served on (n)ice

Friday, August 8, 2008

DARE: Are you hot? It's like 98 degrees in here!

I've taken this week's special a little far; I've combined my TRUTH and my DARE.

The song and visual may seem a little odd, but check the o.g. video for my inspiration.


4 tips left at the bar:

Anonymous said...

LOVE it! It makes me happy to see you bopping around punching and singing at the same time!

(good work, Megan getting the file formatted and loaded for us, it was sooo worth it!)

Ruby said...

Oh, wow. 98 Degrees? Do you heart Nick Lachey? Niiiiikki.... don't lie!

Look at your cute little bottom! I think you've gone above and beyond by giving us an ass shot... kudos to you!

Niki said...

Megan, I'm not sure if you're my heroine or the evilest of all villains. At any rate, good work on the file formatting!

For the record, no. No hearting Nick Lachey, although he did look pretty smokin' in parts of that video (i.e. shirt off).

penelope said...

Bravo!