shot of sass, served on (n)ice

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Liquid Courage: I DID IT!!!

Just an update: Rising to Megan's double-dog dare, I emailed the link to my post to John Mayer. As if I actually believe he'll read it. But it's worth a shot, right?

6 tips left at the bar:

penelope said...

Wooohoooo! Totally worth a shot.

Liquid Courage should be its own category, for future dares and the like.

Kim said...

He WILL read it, and he will fall in love with you. "Who IS this blonde-haired pixie-vixen?" he will say. A limo will be sent for you. Kisses will be given under a white outdoor canopy. It will be DREAMY.

Niki said...

this is why i love you. keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

You rock! Alcohol and friends (daring you!) can get you to do some crazy things! But they heighten life, don't they?

Anonymous said...

Hi,
John asked me to leave a comment and let you know that he did read your post. He wishes he had time to personally thank you and give you a platonic kiss, but his schedule simply will not allow it. Please continue to write about him whenever possible. Cheers,

DJ

ashley said...

DJ,
Please tell John thanks for reading and for the message. I'll keep listening to his tunes and likely continue writing my legendary JM commentary. And I'm serious about that beer - if he ever heads back to Athens, Ga., I expect a heads up.

Thanks for being the messenger. Come back to the bar anytime!
Ash