shot of sass, served on (n)ice

Friday, May 23, 2008

A Little Hooch

So the other day I put the wrong shorts on N.Lo not once, but twice in a row. They were K.Lo's shorts, and the mix-up was not entirely the fault of the slack-ass Laundry Fairy. K.Lo's size 3T little-girl shorts are in fact smaller and shorter than N.Lo's 12 mos-sized little-boy shorts. No lie, K.Lo's fit him better. My only conclusion on this matter is that man oh man, we're starting these girls young with the hoochie shorts! Or is it just me.

1 tips left at the bar:

Anonymous said...

ha! I know what you mean! We definitely have some similar situations in our household and it is just craziness. I didn't think Sweet Pea would fit into many of the size 18 months shorts she wore last summer, but it's not like the new 3 and even 4T ones I got her this year are any longer they may just have a slightly bigger waistband!