shot of sass, served on (n)ice

Monday, April 21, 2008

Hallelujah. Holy shit. Where's the Tylenol?

Weekly Special: Favorite Movie Character

"Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn... the clean, cool chill of the holiday air... an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer... " Clark Griswold, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Best. Movie. Ever.

Ok, maybe not the best movie ever, but certainly one of the funniest. Even though I have seen it many, many times, I still laugh at all of the gags, dialogue and Eddie in that damn dickie. OMG, that dickie kills me every single time!

I can't go all coffee shop literati and discuss the character of Clark, and I won't even try. The simple fact is that he makes me laugh. And that's good enough for me.




(Don't worry Scarlett! You are my favorite book character!)

3 tips left at the bar:

penelope said...

Bravo!! He truly is one of the greatest characters of all time. Added bonus for picking a John Hughes movie.

We're going to have the hap-hap-happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny-Effing-Kaye!

Tempe said...

Megs, I love it. Such an unexpected - and fabulous - choice for favorite movie character!

Anonymous said...

"It's a bit nipply out"