shot of sass, served on (n)ice

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

the top three

Here ya go, ladies - my favorite three commercials of all time:

1. The VW commercial which re-introduced the Rabbit to the US. Seriously, can you honestly say you're not dancing a little in your seat right now?




2. The Red Sox's fan's spoof on MasterCard commercials, immediately after the 2004 season, when they won the World Series for the first time since 1918:




3. The AT&T Commerical from the late 90s with Elton John's Rocket Man as a backdrop. Yes, I cry at this commerical:

3 tips left at the bar:

Anonymous said...

I've never seen those first two - the Red Sox one is hystrical!! Poor Denis Leary...

Ruby said...

I've never seen the first two either, although the MasterCard one is hysterical! And damn you, Tempe, for the Rocket Man one! I think I teared up a little too.

Bj in Dallas said...

those were great! the last one, though, pure Hollywood, because is there a man that looks like that AND would FAX you from the plane for phone sex??? hmmmmm...

and the phones were ENORMOUS...