shot of sass, served on (n)ice

Friday, November 21, 2008

Smartini Vocabulary 101

sanpaku

(San Pacu)

1. the visibility of the white of the eye between the iris and the lower eyelid

2. according to EW magazine, a specific, concrete reason for why Robert Pattinson of Twilight is so damn smokin’ hot

sanpuku

Oh yes. I wholeheartedly concur.

4 tips left at the bar:

Niki said...

I just figured out that he played Cedric Diggory! Hotter as a vampire, even though I haven't seen or read Twilight yet.

penelope said...

It took me awhile to figure out that he was Cedric, too. Niki, you must read these books immediately! They are like crack.

Megan, Andi, you too! Has Tempe read them? I know Ash jumped on board recently. I'm going to buy you each a copy of Twilight for Christmas. I mean it!

Ruby said...

I know, I need to read these, because who couldn't use more crack?! :)

Is this guy the Brit? Because, YUM!

mendacious said...

though i can't share your fervor. i do or should get undying adulation for sending it to you 2 years before the hype even hit! woot!