shot of sass, served on (n)ice

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Fertility Treatments by Tim McGraw

I read this article in the AJC this morning and just hooted.

Apparently, Tim McGraw, Clay Walker, and Jennifer Nettles are responsible for an uptick in pregnancies in Colorado, because they performed at the "Country Jam" in Grand Junction last month.

So, that means we'll have to take a poll, ladies (and gents):

2 tips left at the bar:

Ruby said...

Since I happen to live in a city that hosts a very large, three day country music festival, complete with a campsite, that I have witnessed with my very own eyes, I have a sneaky feeling that beer is a huger than huge culprit.

Drink all day, get fired up by a hot musician and then go back to the campsite for some sweet, unprotected tent love (or RV love, which, is that really any better?).

Andi, how about doing a little study post-Talladega? Ahh, good times!

Anonymous said...

Well, if you count 9 months from the Talladega race, you might know I've already conducted this research. first hand.
I kid. I kid. well, in fact, I do have two, but I meant that I was just joshing.

That is some crazy findings, though.