shot of sass, served on (n)ice

Friday, June 27, 2008

Zapped By My Underwire

WTF was I doing on the night before this WTFriday, standing out on my deck with a camera held up in the air in the middle of the craziest lightening storm I have ever seen? Trying to bottle lightening, that's what. Or at least have quick as lightening reflexes to get a pic of it!

As I was standing out in what felt like a vast expanse of openness (which really wasn't, see corn field in photo), I started to wonder just how bright of an idea this was. I was going to be that girl, the one that makes the news because she was DUMB ENOUGH to stand outside in the middle of a lightening storm, hold her camera up to try and take pictures of it and gets a well deserved zap. A zap from holding up a decidedly metal camera, perhaps?

And if this were to happen, would the electricity course through my body and electricute my bosoms due to my underwire?That's a chance I was not willing to take, so I headed indoors and held up another decidedly metal object, weighing approximately 12 ounces.

Cheers!


Look real close and you can see the potentially boob frying bolt.



Later, with what appears to be a drop of rain on the lens, I went back out and got a tiny bit more (in the upper left corner). So Stupid. SO STUPID.

2 tips left at the bar:

penelope said...

Fried boobs, generally not a good idea, no. The color of the sky, though, is pretty fantastic.

Tempe said...

This sounds like something I would do. Great pictures! :)