shot of sass, served on (n)ice

Thursday, June 12, 2008

What Kind of Crack Do They Smoke?

Re: Brangelina

I have no real opinion of their relationship; it seems to work for them, so hallelujah that someone out there is happy.

I just do not understand their desire to have 8,073 children. Really. Kudos for saving some kids. Seriously. And Bravo for all the humanitarian work you do. Not a whole lot bad I can say about that. In fact, I wish more people were like these two in that regard.

One thing irks me, though. When they adopted little Pax from Vietnam(?), he was already like 2 years old. He already had a name. It really upset me that not only were they totally uprooting him from the only world he knew and bringing him to this totally alien place, but they were also stripping him of his name. I thought that was rather harsh.

That's all I got, guys. My dog is wreaking havoc on my laundry as we speak.

*Tried to post yesterday, but blogger wouldn't let me!*

0 tips left at the bar: