shot of sass, served on (n)ice

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

PSA: Celebrity Family Feud

Survey says? This bartender will be watching CELEBRITY FAMILY FEUD tonight on NBC.

We've got:
-a classic game show that I loved as a kid
-the charming Al Roker as our host
-an amusing lineup of celebrity casts and families
-not a whole lot else to watch!

Given this set of ingredients, we're sure to be served a fun, refreshing cocktail of a show that will totally hit the spot on this summer night. Right?

Okay, I admit it's totally nerdy, but I. can't. wait.

Cheers!

5 tips left at the bar:

Anonymous said...

Wait, what? I had no idea this was going to be on. I must set my DVR! I so loved that show. Thanks for posting this!

Ruby said...

I wonder if Al is going to kiss all the ladies like what's his name used to?

I love any game that you can scream answers at the tv!

jenn said...

How did I not know that this was on?!? I will totally be watching!

Anonymous said...

I agree, but doesn't it say it premiers on July 1st? Am I missing something else that it's actually on tonight? So glad you posted this alert! Thanks.

tempe & chris said...

I hate that I missed this...too busy watching the Diamond Dawgs (UGA's baseball team) get their clocked cleaned by Fresno State in game 2 of the College World Series.

I will definitely be tuning in next week!!