shot of sass, served on (n)ice

Friday, June 6, 2008

Ice Cream Headache

I've got an Ice Cream Headache, but not the kind also known as Brain Freeze. Ladies, it's not pretty. Ice cream cartons have shrunk again, but this time you're really going to notice it when you peruse the freezer section. The things are tiny, but the prices are shockingly the same, or in some cases, higher. You'll now get a 1.5 quart container, instead of 1.75 quarts, which frankly, I hadn't even noticed. What happened to the good old-fashioned half gallon? It's downright depressing, is what it is, and with a smaller ice cream container, I just want to know, how am I going to properly drown my sorrows.

2 tips left at the bar:

Anonymous said...

wha? such injustice!

Ruby said...

Pen, I suppose you will have to drown your sorrows in alcohol and ice cream.

Is this change due to the increased cost of milk, I wonder?