shot of sass, served on (n)ice

Friday, May 30, 2008

Skipper's Career is in the Toilet

Just in time for the big "Sex and the City" movie premier, I notice that our good friend Skipper has been showing up on my TV. Ben Weber, who played Skipper in S&TC, appears to be the very uncomfortable job interviewee in the most recent Gas-X commercial.

The commercial itself is pretty funny, with the interviewer saying "I see your flatulent in three languages and graduated at the top of your gas." The assistant breaks in with "Your son Rip is on line toot." Hi-larious to me the at home watcher, but is this really where Skipper's career has lead him? Snarfing Gas-X strips? So sad, and totally WTF? (Actually, I read that Skipper has also been on my TV as one of the Geico cavemen. Wait, what?)

1 tips left at the bar:

penelope said...

Oh dear. So that's what happened to Skipper.