shot of sass, served on (n)ice

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Usual, please

Ah, the return of good TV has so lifted my spirits.

Any American Idol fans wanna dish about the crazy show last night, how many drugs Paula is on, favorites, themes, or overall assessments?

Gossip Girl has returned with a bang, two weeks running.

Ah, House, how I missed you. I'm not one to usually like rude, drug-addicted asses, but for some reason, I really heart me some Dr. Gregory House.

yea, Smallville! I forgive you all the extreme loop holes in plot, because you give me yummy eye candy in the form of Tom Welling. And Green Arrow is super hot, when he's on; glad he's got a recurring role.

Moonlight is back on again, too. Vampire Private Detective, come on, that's some good TV.

Brothers & Sisters keeps me coming back for more.

Another new ANTM tonight!

Then, fabulous Thursday: Earl! The Office! Scrubs! ER!

I do miss Life, though. That was a great show.

Any other TVaholics out there? What are you excited is back on?!

3 tips left at the bar:

tempe & chris said...

Good news Andi - "Life" is coming back in the fall: http://nbcumv.com/entertainment/release_detail.nbc/entertainment-20080213000000-nbcrenewsdramaser.html

I am glad Grey's, Earl, and Scrubs are back, myself...

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I had heard it was coming back, so I was staying hopeful.

Ack! How could I forget Grey's?! I knew there was something else on powerhouse Thursday. . .

penelope said...

Girl, you KNOW I'm excited.

And also happy about the return of Life! Thanks, temptini. :)

I'm most happy about: The Office, Grey's, 30 Rock, HIMYM, Aliens in America, ANTM, Earl, Scrubs, 2 1/2 Men, Rules of Engagemnt... that may about cover it. Oh and obviously Top Chef and Survivor and The Hills, but they weren't really affected by the strike. I could actually lose Real World and Desperate Housewives, for some reason, and Work Out. And Lost. I don't know why I'm not as impressed as usual.

Yay, TV!